300 North Main Street Hopewell, VA 23860
Phone: (804) 541-2295 or (804) 541-2294
Fax: (804) 541-2456
Hours: M-F 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Curbside recycling program
- CVWMA RECYCLING COLLECTION SCHEDULE (2017 RED & BLUE WEEK SCHEDULE) *
- CVWMA RECYCLING COLLECTION SCHEDULE (2018 RED & BLUE WEEK SCHEDULE) *
- HOLIDAY COLLECTION SCHEDULE
- HOPEWELL PAGE ON CVWMA WEBSITE
* County Waste collects curbside recycling in the City of Hopewell. Recycling is in green cart with yellow lid only. No personal containers.
Recycling Collection Schedule – To opt out of the City’s recycling program, please contact Central Virginia Waste Management’s Call Center at (804) 340-0900. The Public Works Department’s mission is to provide proactive service, maintain city right-of-ways and infrastructure for citizens, businesses, and city agencies safely, timely, efficiently and professionally. We are here to serve you – our goal is to allow for safe transportation within our community, and protect the environment while maintaining health and safety standards through the management and operation of the sanitary and storm sewer systems.