The men and women of the Hopewell Sheriff’s Office are committed to serving the Citizens of our city in a fair, honest and professional manner.
Our goal is to provide the best law enforcement possible to all the citizens of Hopewell.
The Hopewell Sheriff’s Office provides links to other websites that are not controlled, maintained, or endorsed by Hopewell City or the Sheriff’s Office and, as such, we are not responsible for the content of those websites. Use of information obtained from those websites is voluntary, and reliance on that information should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy. Reference by those websites to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Hopewell Sheriff’s Office or the City of Hopewell.
By accessing the informational links, you agree and understand that the following information contained therein is for personal and informational use only, it does not constitute legal advice or procedure, may be outdated or inaccurate. It is up to you, the individual, to find competent legal advice from Clerk of Court(s) and/or Certified Attorneys.
- Virginia Sheriff’s Association
- Virginia State Police’s Missing Children Clearinghouse
- United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Crater Criminal Justice Training Academy
- Hopewell Police Department
- The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- National Sheriff’s Association
- Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) To Keep Kids Off of Drugs
- DEA Young Adults Resource
- Virginia Amber Alerts