Hopewell Harvest Fest!
Don't miss Hopewell's annual fall celebration at Patrick Copeland Elementary School. A FREE family-friendly event will boast a variety of entertainers, music, and activities. Please note this event will be a tobacco-free event. This includes smoking, vaping, and dipping. No weapons will be allowed in the event area, including costume weapons. Adults are prohibited from wearing masks.
- All traffic must enter through Mesa Drive
- Tobacco products are strictly prohibited in/on all school facilities and/or grounds. "Tobacco products" include cigarettes, vaping, cigars, snuff, smokeless tobacco, smokeless cigarettes, products containing tobacco, and tobacco in any other form including e-cigarettes
- The event is free and open to the public
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the nature of the event, pets should be left at home
- Please properly dispose of all trash at the conclusion of the event
- All weapons including costume weapons and personal firearms are not permitted on the Patrick Copeland Elementary grounds
- Please note that there is no event parking or entry allowed at Mathis Park or Crystal Lake
owed at Mathis Park or Crystal Lake
All traffic should enter through Mesa Drive. Handicap parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please be sure to have your permit on display. Additional parking will be throughout the Patrick Copeland Elementary bus loop and Hopewell High School parking areas. A shuttle will be available throughout the event from 5:30-8:30 pm.
Frequently Ask Questions
Be sure to review our FAQ before your visit by clicking here. Additional questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.