The City of Hopewell has partnered with the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to provide selected DMV services in the City of Hopewell. By offering DMV Select at the Commissioner’s office, customers can conduct many routine motor vehicle-related services at a convenient location. The following is a list of DMV Select transactions that are offered at Hopewell’s Commissioner’s office:
- Vehicle Registrations
- Special and personalized license plate orders
- Address changes
- Voter registration application
- Vehicle and driver transcripts
- Trip permits, overload permits
- Handicapped parking placards
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses and Boat Registrations through
Game & Inland Fisheries
Office hours for DMV Select are Monday through Friday, 9AM to 3:30PM and closed on State holidays.** The website, www.dmvnow.com, is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, customers can use the mail or DMV’s automated telephone service at (804) 497-7100.
** DMV-Select is currently open for appointments only! Please visit our online scheduling tool to make appointments.